Executive coaching in Hong Kong, London & New York
Supporting your leaders and high performers with an independent sounding board to help them fulfil their potential. Our executive coaches can help your management team sustain peak performance, deal with the pressures of being senior executives and provide support to develop resilient leaders who are prepared for challenging situations.
Senior leaders can often benefit from the support of an independent sounding board to help them fulfil their potential.
If you want your senior executives to develop coping skills and resilience, allowing them to tackle challenging situations, an executive coach can help with sound consulting. We can help leaders improve strategic thinking, decision making and develop coping mechanisms. Our coaching methods can teach you how to resolve conflicts and reduce stress.
Our innovative approach is focused on helping leaders be more effective and happier in their roles. We apply the integral model to our executive coaching programs, developed by the internationally renowned philosopher, Ken Wilber.
Although surprisingly simple, this model provides a framework that allows us to understand the whole person and organisation, while acknowledging which area or quadrant we may be focusing on.
The basic premise of the model is that what happens in one quadrant is reflected in all. Thus we provide platforms for executive coaching and leadership development which link the inner values, intentions and perception of an individual with their outer behaviours. The model enables the analysis of such behaviours against the organisational structure, strategies and goals (visible) and values and culture (invisible) on both an individual and group level. An example how the integral model can be applied in coaching is as follows:
If you want to know more about executive coaching in HK, please do not hesitate to contact our friendly team now. Don’t forget, we can consult clients all over the globe via Skype.
Each coaching assignment is structured to meet the distinctive needs of the organisation and coachee, but the key stages are as follows:
Executive Coach meets with Sponsor or HR
Chemistry Meeting with client
Discuss initial goals and expectations from Coaching
360 Feedback, Leadership Assessment
Summarize feedback, agree goals and coaching plan
Start Coaching, meet at Clients office or external venue at least monthly
6-12 sessions with progress updates to sponsor
Meet Sponsor/ HR to discuss feedback
Post Coaching feedback (3 months after)
Coaching comes in a variety of styles, but the overarching goal is to help you be the very best version of yourself as a leader and executive, and to develop resilience in both your personal and professional lives. Here are some of the benefits you may experience from Executive Coaching:
- Hard results - greater productivity, faster promotions, bigger profits
- Deeper learnings - about yourself, how you're perceived, where you can improve
- Space to hear your own voice - to talk something through and gain perspective
- Awareness of perspectives, beliefs, and attitudes that may be holding you back
- Support and confidence to "lean in" and make bold moves
- Clarity on your values and what you stand for, which leads to greater conviction
- Ideas for ways to improve that you may not see - awareness of blind spots
- Emotional support, empathy, and encouragement - feel less lonely
- Third-party moderation for 360-reviews, strategic planning, and conflict resolution
- Support for improving specific skills - communication, delegation, conflict management, team building, influencing.
- Leadership Development
- Team Coaching
- Stepping into Leadership
- Mindfulness Training
- Assessments and Feedback
- "Cristina is a fantastic coach. She is sincere, empathetic and great at cutting through the emotional clutter to clearly map out issues that need to be worked on. With her guidance, I feel like I have been able to address my ‘baggage’ and build new skills to manage moving forward. Highly recommend Cristina as a coach, I don’t know what I would have done without her!" Olivia,
- "Very well-structured and personalized, Ignition’s coaching program helped me regain my confidence and start taking control of my career. Under her exceptional guidance, I developed a much better understanding of my personal value and priority, allowing me to make tough decisions in life and ultimately leaving consulting to start my own company. Kully is an experienced coach who truly understands the challenges and the opportunities we are facing in today’s corporate environment. She coached me in building a personal brand and driving a new campaign which turned out to be a big success in the Asia-Pacific region. Moreover, Kully is a great listener who first understands my situations very well before helping me to rethink and explore options holistically. Kully is also a talented presenter who teaches us (a group of 100+ consultants) how to manage stress and communicate effectively to different types of audiences. I really enjoyed every session that I had with Kully and would strongly recommend Ignition Coaching to other clients in need of coaching." Fred, Consulting actuary & entrepreneur
- "I first worked with Kully on a communications training programme and then hired her for one-to-one career coaching. Firstly she understood my intention and aims very well. We had a structured plan for the execution and during the whole program she was flexible and creative in order to meet my requests and needs. She also created a trustful atmosphere where I felt relaxed but willing to be frank and honest. Following the coaching I now understand and trust myself better than before and I’m confident in my decisions. Thank you Kully for the great job!" Hong-Hong, Senior Regional Manager, BASF
- "Her facilitation enabled me to think holistically and to focus on the big picture. I have now the confidence to prioritize my time and energy to seek for a more efficient outcome which can benefit myself and the company. Kully always made sure that the conversations were carried out in a relaxing manner. And therefore, I was able to reflect myself and reconstruct my own way of thinking. I would like to thank her for this eye opening experience." Tim S, Senior Manager, Top Toy
- "She was positive and motivating and had a huge impact on my career. Striking the perfect balance between steering me in the right direction and letting me get on with things for myself, she helped create an action plan and strategy to move me forward with confidence and success. It was a delight to work with such an intelligent and pleasant person. I would have no hesitation to recommend her to future clients." Simon M, Senior Manager, Deloitte