Wellness coaching in Hong Kong & New York
In today’s fast-paced, demanding world, personal wellness and resilience are top priority for individuals and corporations that seek to not only to survive in the workplace but to thrive, reach greater heights, increase energy and meet future challenges.
Are you feeling stressed, burnt out or out of balance?
Could you be doing more to get the best out of your employees?
With 24/7 connectivity driving information overload and blurring the lines between work and life, high levels of stress have become commonplace. Over 55% of employees feel their stress level has risen in the past year.
The key to 21st century productivity is driving total work engagement, while managing and minimizing the impact of all the contemporary workplace issues that give rise to employee disengagement. Engaged employees are optimistic, purposeful, entrepreneurial, and resilient.
Our wellness coaching team is committed to helping individuals and corporations proactively address the areas that are directly impacting personal resilience, wellbeing and performance in order to find inner balance and restore equilibrium.
"It is not about fixing what is broken; it is nurturing what is best within ourselves." (Dr. Martin Seligman, 1998)
Our Wellness Coaching is structured under the four key dimensions of personal energy, health and wellbeing that we believe build resilience, strengthen employee engagement and drive high performance: Goal Orientation, Mindset, Relationships and Vitality.
We use a combination of training and coaching to educate and support employees about the importance of building personal resilience in these four key areas. All sessions include a balance of science, theory and practical application to support everyday choices:
'Economic pressures are greater, and it's harder to turn off information, and it's harder to buffer ourselves from the world,' Dr David Spiegel, psychiatrist at Stanford University School of Medicine.
Are you feeling stressed and tired with no time to relax?
Do you feel overwhelmed?
Are you finding it difficult to focus?
Mindfulness is a powerful tool that can help us deal with the challenges we face from the modern 24/7 connectivity and information overload. Focus, presence, and being actively in the moment helps us to achieve a state of awareness that can support one’s way of learning to take charge of whatever is happening in our life— allowing us to consciously and systematically working with our own stress, pain, illness, and the challenges and demands of everyday life.
Mindfulness coaching will help you to:
Understand the science behind mindfulness and how it can improve our mindset for greater success
Practice and learn different ways of applying mindfulness both at work and home.
Regulate your emotions and stress more effectively;
To soften the nagging voice in our heads to maintain focus without drifting off;
to be fully engaged in what we’re doing and
able to recall why we’re doing it in the first place.
Our mindfulness services:
Introduction to Mindfulness Program - 4 weeks
Introduction of Mindfulness Interactive Workshop - individual talk
Managing stress proactively is all about taking charge: of your thoughts, emotions, schedule, and the way you see and deal with problems.
Our wellness coaches support individuals and groups using coaching tools and techniques that uncover the sources of stress in life and understand one’s own stress-inducing thoughts, feelings, and behaviors. This platform creates greater individual self-awareness so one can explore conscious and healthier choices in life.
Stress management coaching will help you to:
Understand what is stress, where it comes from and the impact is has on one’s health
Understand how the brain is wired and why stress is changing human behaviour
Raise your awareness of the four key areas of human resilience when managing stress
Develop a personal action plan to help you live a more healthy and fulfilling life
- Corporate Wellness
- Individual Wellness Coaching
- Stress Management
- "Cristina is a fantastic coach. She is sincere, empathetic and great at cutting through the emotional clutter to clearly map out issues that need to be worked on. With her guidance, I feel like I have been able to address my ‘baggage’ and build new skills to manage moving forward. Highly recommend Cristina as a coach, I don’t know what I would have done without her!" Olivia,
- "I was going through some major life events when I started working with Kully. I felt insecure about my own emotions and how I was reacting to daily life. In a short time, she provided the guidance, attention and kindness I needed in order to reveal the Wonder Woman in me. Now I feel more confident, relaxed and present. There is more fluidity and spontaneity in my decisions and overall I am in more control of my emotions. I can truly say that I have connected to myself in a way that I never have before." Anne-Solene, IT Project Manager, New York
- "If you are looking for direction and a trusted professional to gently push you forward, someone who is practical and logical and empathic, who will be your coach and sparring partner, who will gently get you to look in the mirror, but never judge you, who will ALWAYS be your champion, who is honest and open and willing to share her own experience if it helps you, who is absolutely trustworthy and has the utmost integrity, who will never humour you – then look no further-Kully is all of this and so much more. You will be richer for letting her into your life." Dr M O'Donoghue, Academia, Hong Kong
- "The mindfulness course with Ignition Coaching is engaging with a good balance of theory, meditation and group activities. I have been interested in meditation to manage stress for about a year and this class has helped me to develop strategies that work in the real world. Kully and Cristina’s style creates an atmosphere of openness, where the participants feel comfortable questioning the topics and sharing challenges that they may be having on their own practice." Stephanie Johnson, Project Manager
- "I have really enjoyed Kully and Cristina’s introduction to mindfulness course. They bring a wonderful blend of personal experience which they share, the science behind it and practical tips and examples to a diverse bunch of mindfulness newbies. I would recommend this course to anyone who is curious about mindfulness." Mark, Lawyer
- "I would be anxious going into business meetings and worried that I would forget what I was going to say. Although it has only been a few weeks so far, I think that mindfulness is actually helping and I feel a lot more confident at work. Ignition have helped me to get started and I hope to see more improvement over time." Phil, Executive Director
- "The health and wellbeing of employees is critical to long-term success. Ignition Coaching addresses the issue of wellness in a very practical manner through a comprehensive and well-structured programme. Attendees leave the sessions feeling more in control, and with a series of steps that can be put into practice and adopted to form sustainable, positive habits. Both Kully and Cristina are highly personable, exceptionally knowledgeable and a delight to learn from. We look forward to working with the Ignition Coaching team again." Sophie Gray, Director, Harvey Nash Asia Pacific
- "As a corporate HR, I have been running different programmes to enhance efficiency and productivity within the organisation, but what’s better than having a “healthy” workforce who are energetic, self-driven and positive. Together with Ignition, we had run open workshop for employees and also tailored program for our young leaders, which were all very well received. I am so glad to have worked with Kully & Cristina who have great passion in the topic of Wellbeing, and give me lots of positive energy every time we get together!" Winny Leung, HR & Communication Manager, Top-Toy (HK) Ltd.
- "Overall a great workshop delivered by Kully and Cristina, with lots of interaction and some practical tips as a takeaway." Annie Tang, Founder, Star Anise
- "Their corporate backgrounds are evident in how they present and how they craft clear and concise messages that individuals from junior to executive level members will find worthwhile." Greg Basham, CEO, ee Voices Ltd